* spam-get-ifile-database-parameter returns inappropriate value
@ 2003-01-09 19:36 David Z Maze
From: David Z Maze @ 2003-01-09 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

`spam-get-ifile-database-parameter' looks at spam-ifile-database-path,
and if it's non-nil, returns a string command-line parameter for ifile
that corresponds to this.  This is fine, except that if returns "" if
the variable isn't set, and Emacs dutifully passes that on as a
parameter to ifile.  So you get 'ifile -q -c ""', ifile tries to read
"" as a file, and exits immediately rather than reading the message
from stdin.  It doesn't look like ifile has a magic filename for "read
the message from stdin", and I don't know if call-process-* will drop
nil arguments (I'd guess it won't, though).  This means the call to
call-process-region there needs to be a bit trickier to support a
variable number of arguments...

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell