Problem 2: Spam doesn't actually seem to get noticed by ifile, and if I visit my spam group the articles are marked "Y" rather than "H". My .gnus file has, inside a setq block: spam-junk-mailgroups '("mail.misc.spam") spam-split-group "mail.misc.spam" spam-use-ifile t My nnmail-split-fancy begins with (: spam-split) as pretty much the first thing. Any hints? -- David Maze dmaze@mit.edu http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/ "Theoretical politics is interesting. Politicking should be illegal." -- Abra Mitchell