* Sending mail locally
@ 2005-05-20 20:01 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2005-05-20 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm trying to understand how to use nndiary and nntodo. As I
understand, you need to send an email to yourself, right? In my case,
that means being connected to some smtp server. I'm using XP, XEmacs and
No Gnus 0.4. Unfortunately I'm not always connected. However I would
like to be able to manage some todo / diary stuff. Is there anyway to do
that?

Thanks in advance,

--
Fabrice Popineau

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-05-20 20:01 UTC | newest]