* B-m in Summary takes a long time (rgnus 0.11)
@ 1996-08-15 15:32 Hans de Graaff
From: Hans de Graaff @ 1996-08-15 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maybe it's just me, but after starting to use rgnus-0.11, doing B-m
(to move an article in a mail group) suddenly takes a long time before
it comes up with the prompt (something like 20 seconds, I guess). It
used to be that the prompt appeared right away.

Note that this has nothing to do with the actual moving of the
article, just with getting Gnus to prompt where to move it to.

Hans
--
Hans de Graaff                        http://is.twi.tudelft.nl/~graaff/

* Re: B-m in Summary takes a long time (rgnus 0.11)
@ 1996-08-19 12:05 ` Hans de Graaff
From: Hans de Graaff @ 1996-08-19 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans de Graaff <J.J.deGraaff@twi.tudelft.nl> writes:

> Maybe it's just me, but after starting to use rgnus-0.11, doing B-m
> (to move an article in a mail group) suddenly takes a long time
> before it comes up with the prompt (something like 20 seconds, I
> guess). It used to be that the prompt appeared right away.

Gone in rgnus-0.13. Not clear what ever caused it.

Hans
--
Hans de Graaff                        http://is.twi.tudelft.nl/~graaff/