* all.SCORE does not work some times:
@ 2012-09-23 21:51 Oleksandr Gavenko
From: Oleksandr Gavenko @ 2012-09-23 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I have such rules in all.SCORE:

 ("from"
  ("Oleksandr Gavenko" 200))
 ("references"
  ("@gavenkoa.example.com" 100))

For my recent post:

  From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com>
  Subject: Re: Features that make you love Gnus?

I get score 100 based on reference.

For my port:

  From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com>

I get score 0!

Why from ignored? Do I need some cleanup action?

--
Best regards!

* Re: all.SCORE does not work some times:
@ 2012-09-24  7:26   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2012-09-24  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:
>> Why from ignored? Do I need some cleanup action?

> You can use V t (gnus-score-find-trace) to debug scoring.

The usual reason for score not working as expected is that there is a
different rule that lowers or rises the score.  Could eg. be a rule on
the subject that classifies it as something you don't want to see.

* Re: all.SCORE does not work some times:
@ 2012-09-24  8:29 ` Andreas Schwab
From: Andreas Schwab @ 2012-09-24  8:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Oleksandr Gavenko; +Cc: ding

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

> Why from ignored? Do I need some cleanup action?

You can use V t (gnus-score-find-trace) to debug scoring.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org