Hi! I have an unreliable pop server which sometimes refuses connections. Thus I would like if pop3-movemail could handle a file-error from open-network-stream. I have made a patch, against p0.80, which makes pop3-movemail more robust in case of errors and offer the user the ability to probagate the error or try to recover the error. I'm not sure that this right place for error handling. Some error handling is reguired (the crashbox file should to be written to disk), but the error needs to be propagated back to Gnus - any suggestions on how to handle the error in Gnus?