On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Dan Christensen wrote: > > Attached are two articles of a sort that I receive daily. > On the first one, if I hit C-d, I get a nice summary buffer > which uses the Authors field for the From information and > the Title field for the Subject. But on the second one > I get the From information from the (less useful) From > header, and I get no subject. Could the heuristics of > C-d be tweaked to handle the second case better? > > I haven't been able to pinpoint why one of the two is > handled better currently. I have yet another problem with C-d. I've subscribed to a mailing list with an option to receive the daily messages as a digest. In the basic *Article* buffer, I see each message/rfc822 attachment, and can buttonize them if I wish, but if I try to use C-d to view the digest, I get the following error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Couldn't request group: No articles in group lists.mscsoftware-1346-ephemeral:lists.mscsoftware-1346") signal(error ("Couldn't request group: No articles in group lists.mscsoftware-1346-ephemeral:lists.mscsoftware-1346")) error("Couldn't request group: %s" "No articles in group lists.mscsoftware-1346-ephemeral:lists.mscsoftware-1346") gnus-group-read-ephemeral-group("nnfolder+private:lists.mscsoftware-1346" (nndoc "nnfolder+private:lists.mscsoftware-1346" (nndoc-address #) (nndoc-article-type guess)) t nil nil nil ((adapt-file . "/home/users/stern/News/nnfolder+private/lists/mscsoftware/ADAPT"))) gnus-summary-enter-digest-group(nil) call-interactively(gnus-summary-enter-digest-group) -- Ted (speaking for himself, not Cray Inc.)