* general emacs question:  advising find-file
@ 2005-04-19 19:11 Ted Stern
From: Ted Stern @ 2005-04-19 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry, this is a general emacs question, but there are some find
defadvice programmers on this list.  I'll keep it short.

Is there a way to change the default "C-x C-f RET" so that it re-opens
the current file instead of the current directory?  What I want to do
is change the default find-file prompt to the current file.

Ted
--
 Ted Stern                                 Applications Group
 Cray Inc.                               office: 206-701-2182

 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal
 (The Paleontological Society motto, equally apropos for debugging)