* duplicated messages from emacs.ding news->mail gateway...
@ 1997-05-22 19:52 Edward J. Sabol
From: Edward J. Sabol @ 1997-05-22 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think there's something amiss with the emacs.ding news->mail gateway. I've
been noticing this for a while, but I finally figured it out today. Whenever
someone posts to emacs.ding, I end up receiving two copies of the same
message via the mailing list. Anyone else seeing this? Can anyone fix it?
It's kind of annoying unless you have Gnus or procmail filtering out
duplicated Message-IDs.

Later,
Ed