* Small bug in topic mode
@ 1998-08-20  7:26 Jean-Yves Perrier
From: Jean-Yves Perrier @ 1998-08-20  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I found the following problem under 5.6.38 (it was already appearing
before)

I am in Topic Mode, with everything read.
I enter a group (mail or news) with C-u SPC and unmark one message (M-u)
I go back to the Group buffer by hitting 'q'

I get:
[ Gnus -- 0 ]                <- This should be  [ Gnus -- 1 ]
  [ Emacs -- 1 ]
         1: mygroup

If now I read the now unread message and come back, I get:

[ Gnus -- -1 ]               <- This had worked correctly (from the erroneous
  [ Emacs -- 0 ]                situation)
         0: mygroup

Best Regards,
--
Jean-Yves Perrier

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-08-20  7:26 UTC | newest]