Mark Hovey writes: > I like message-mode so much I have C-x m redefined to 'message-mail. In > qgnus-0.6, this works fine as long as I have previously loaded gnus, but > gives the following error if I have not: > > Symbol's function definition is void: nndraft-request-associate-buffer > > I can live with this problem myself, or fix it, but I think it is a > bug. Here's a patch that fixes message-set-auto-save-file-name and message-disassociate-draft (the two functions in message.el that call nndraft functions). It's basically a lift of the old code from 5.4.66 (for message-set-auto-save-file-name - the other function didn't exist in 5.4.66) if'd in based on a fboundp of the nndraft functions. I also copied message-replace-chars-in-string (nee nnheader-repla...) from nnheader.el. Matt -- Matt Simmons - simmonmt@acm.org - http://www.netcom.com/~simmonmt When a fellow says it ain't the money but the principle of the thing, it's the money. --Kin Hubbard