Matt Simmons writes: > Am I the only one who is getting errors on "J a" in the Group buffer? > Whenever I do it, I get the below: > [ ... backtrace removed ... ] OK, I found out what was happening in the above, but it still breaks. The cause of the above was: (defun gnus-group-iterate (arg gnus-group-iterate-function) [....] ______________/ (save-excursion / (funcall function group)))))) (Hopefully you're looking a this in a fixed font =) ) gnus-group-iterate was declaring g-g-i-f but not using it. I replaced function with g-g-i-f (see attachment) and gnus-group-iterate function began to work again. It looks like the change crept in in the qgnus-0.0-0.1 patch. Once that's fixed, however, another problem pops up. The function lambda'd up to be passed to gnus-group-iterate has (push group groups) at the end. This would be OK, except for the fact that gnus-group-iterate depends on groups emptying out at some point so it can exit. If you try to gnus-agent-add-group a group that has not previously been assigned[1], group gets passes down to the lambda'd function, processed, and then pushed right back on groups. This ensures that gnus-group-iterate will never exit. I tried to figure out what the lambda'd function is trying to do, but I gave up. Matt Footnotes: [1] I don't know about other cases - I've just checked g-a-a-g on a group that has not previously been assigned. I'd check more, but I'm trying to get this in before Lars goes to sleep. =) -- Matt Simmons - simmonmt@acm.org - http://www.netcom.com/~simmonmt If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?