Hrvoje Niksic writes: > Kim-Minh Kaplan writes: > > > Gnus can put the quoted signature in the kill ring. > > I don't think it's a good idea to push things to the kill ring without > user being aware of them. Hmm, I get your point. But if we don't do something, to cite a signature one has to do: C-x b * A r t i c l e * RET M-> C-u C-r ^ - - SPC RET C-> M-w C-x b RET C-y C-x C-x C-x r t > SPC RET Ugly ! And it may be even worse if you have a different citation leader. The attached code will provide `message-yank-cited-signatures' to fetch the quoted signature. > "Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, > not tried it." -- Donald Knuth Well... Beware of features in the code below: I have only tried it :-) Kim-Minh.