* Some Bugs that might have been fixed
@ 1996-10-15 11:22 Arne Elofsson
From: Arne Elofsson @ 1996-10-15 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry that I haven't had time to upgrade from sgnus yet
But I just thought that I tell you about these bugs that I have found
before you release rgnus.

1) When saving a message (by pressing "o") with ISO-8859/1 (?)
characters these characters in the file is screwed up. (^x-^w works
fine)

2) When I move (with B m) a mail message marked O (old I guess) from
one group to another it is not marked O anymore, but it showed as new,
this is quite irritating. I am using nnml

Sorry if these bugs already are fixed and I just haven't had time to
upgrade

arne
      From: Arne Elofsson         Email: arne@bimbo.biokemi.su.se
      Tel:+46(0)8-161553   WWW:  http://www.biokemi.su.se/~arne/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-15 11:22 UTC | newest]