* new groups are split, but not displayed automatically
@ 1999-12-02  1:11 dave-mlist
From: dave-mlist @ 1999-12-02  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

When my split function finds a message in a group that hasn't been
used before, gnus automatically creates that group.  That's great.
But when I'm looking at my *Group* buffer, the newly created group is
not listed.  I can find them by pressing "j <space>" to get a list of
all groups.  But I would rather that newly created groups get
automatically subscribed.  How do I set that?

Dave