* Re: Limit to date?
@ 1999-07-31 12:09 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 1999-07-31 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

`/ C-h' turns up `/ t' -- gnus-summary-limit-to-age.  I vaguely
remember that it works in a non-intuitive way, so read the docs
carefully whether it limits to old or to new articles.
kai
--
I like BOTH kinds of music.

* Limit to date?
@ 1999-07-31 16:48 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1999-07-31 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I happen to be in the happy circumstance where the news server has
long message expiry times, is there any way to tell Gnus to either
        Catch up all articles before some date
        Limit the summary buffer to articles before / after some date

I know I can just tell Gnus to give me the 200 (or whatever) most recent
articles, but I was wondering if this date functionality was somehow
available.

--
Jack Vinson
Zippy: ..  bleakness....  desolation....  plastic forks...

* Re: Limit to date?
@ 1999-08-02 18:28   ` Danny Siu
From: Danny Siu @ 1999-08-02 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Großjohann writes:

  Kai> `/ C-h' turns up `/ t' -- gnus-summary-limit-to-age.  I vaguely
  Kai> remember that it works in a non-intuitive way, so read the docs
  Kai> carefully whether it limits to old or to new articles.

I use 'C-u / t 3' in summary buffer to limit the articles dated the last 3
days.  '/ t 7' will give me articles older than a week.  '/ w' pops the
limit as usual.

--
Danny Dick-Fung Siu        mailto:dsiu@adobe.com
Acrobat Engineering @ Adobe Systems Incorporated