From: Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: Score file format misaligned with score commands?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:34:14 -0800	[thread overview]

> Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) writes:

>> * If it is possible to have gnus-extra-headers work with NNTP
>>   servers, tell us, how.  (I vaguely recall some entry
>>   "overview:full" or somesuch in the INN configuration?)  The current
>>   node gives the impression that extra headers only work with nnml.
>>   Presumably, these days, nnfolder also works (because of NOV
>>   support).  And what about nnimap?

> I don't quite remember either...

I'm not sure if this answers the question, but you can add lines of the
form:

    Header:full

to the overview.fmt configuration file of INN for any additional headers
that you want to show up in overview.  Note that those headers will only
be stored in overview for articles that arrive after you make that change
and restart innd.

Whether or not Gnus can then take advantage of them, I don't recall, but I
think it can based on past discussion of Keywords.