* Gnus logo colors
@ 2000-08-31  2:08 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2000-08-31  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Dave Love

Emacs 21 can display images as well as XEmacs does.  Gnus displays
logo on the startup screen, and the color for Emacs 21 is the default
value of gnus.xpm now.  It was used by September Gnus, then I don't
agree to use it for Gnus 5.8.8.

So I proposed to use `dino', same as XEmacs, for Emacs 21, but Dave
Love said "The suggested colours blended in to a black background
worse than the image's own".  He is correct, because `dino' is dark.
However I choose it for Gnus default color, because XEmacs has used it
for a long time and users can customize the color.  How about it?

I could not agree that the color of Emacs 21 is not same with XEmacs.