I've changed my mind. :) >>>>> In >>>>> Katsumi Yamaoka wrote: > Well, there is a non-Gnus frame on the display A, and there is > an iconified Gnus frame on the display B. If a user clicks the > news toolbar (or types M-x gnus-other-frame) on the display A, a > Gnus frame will be popped up on the display B. I think it is a > correct behavior. No, it's not correct. That behavior is quite inconvenient if the display B is away from the display A. Here's a new one. Jinhyok, could you please check it whether you are pleased?