ð thus on Wed, 10 Jan 1996 14:13:09 +0100, Andrew virtually scripted... Andrew> When browsing the gnus info-files, and jumping into the Index Andrew> section I see: Andrew> Yep I have zsh as login-shell, and are there any1 else out there Andrew> with the same problems, or have I done something wrong as usual? unfortunately I can't reproduce this problem, and yes I'm running zsh on linux 1.3.20 kernal (ELF platform). i do know there are a couple of nodes missing here and there. possible info file corruption? d. -- <> ~ everything but the girl, missing