ð thus on 08 Jan 1996 14:32:07 -0800, Mark virtually scripted... Mark> Today I decided to experiment with topics, but no worky. I get the Mark> following error when I press `t' (gnus-topic-mode): Mark> Wrong type argument: consp, nil Mark> Signalling: (wrong-type-argument consp nil) Mark> gnus-topic-check-topology() gnus-topic-mode(nil t) Mark> call-interactively(gnus-topic-mode) Mark> The manual doesn't seem to mention any variables that need to be Mark> configured initially. What I am doing wrong? i got the same error... all of a sudden, automagically, it disappears and i get topic commands. what gives? i can't seem to reproduce the error to save my life... d. -- <> ~ from dusk till dawn