* Re: Customize mode for header colors?
       [not found] <vphgij5xa6.fsf@grendel.tivoli.com>
@ 1997-03-10 21:26 ` Sudish Joseph
From: Sudish Joseph @ 1997-03-10 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Firebeard  writes:
> 	Is there such a thing?  Are the header faces documented?

M-x customize RET message-headers RET.  Message is completely
customized, and very well documented.

Customize rewlz.  I've got plenty of code to initialize faces, etc.,
in my .gnus and elsewhere, but I increasingly prefer using customize.

-Sudish

@ 1997-03-10 21:10 ` Michael Welsh Duggan
From: Michael Welsh Duggan @ 1997-03-10 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Firebeard <stend@sten.org> writes:

>       Is there such a thing?  Are the header faces documented?

Yes.

M-x customize gnus-article
M-x customize message-headers

--