* [OT] Acknowledgments for Gnus developers
@ 2017-08-16  3:53 Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-08-16  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

All the time, my heart was/is going to email world for years. Because
email is world to me. For now i have been set up email system completely
with Gnus [1], as a user of Gnus.

Thanks, Lars!
Thanks, Gnus developers!
Thanks, Gnus users^^ and me^^;

[1] My World: https://github.com/soyeomul/Gnus

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _布德天下_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: [OT] Acknowledgments for Gnus developers
@ 2017-08-16  5:07 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2017-08-16  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> All the time, my heart was/is going to email
> world for years. Because email is world
> to me.

Step 2: Buy a boat from the 60s or 70s.
They are now very inexpensive. Buy one say
7.5 meters long. Then get a book how to repair
it. The most important thing is the material,
e.g. is it a steel boat, a fiberglass boat, or
what. When you have repaired it you can sail
the seven seas.

But you are still allowed to use Gnus
and Gmane. Maybe the best things ever!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* Re: [OT] Acknowledgments for Gnus developers
@ 2017-08-16  7:24   ` Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-08-16  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> 께서 쓰시길,
 《記事 全文 <8660docd8m.fsf@zoho.com> 에서》:

>  When you have repaired it you can sail
> the seven seas.

It is real advice for me. Thanks, Emanuel!!!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _白衣從軍_ 감사합니다_^))//