* Sorry this is real off topic, ignore please ...
@ 2017-09-12 11:54 Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-09-12 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

When i post message to gmane.emacs.gnus.general via NNTP, i cannot show
the message in my Gnus. How is it going? Please tell me, my Gnus is not
wrong!!! Please ...

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _救濟蒼生_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: Sorry this is real off topic, ignore please ...
@ 2017-09-12 12:22 ` Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-09-12 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

In Article <yw.u65514e0b767d.1505217046.fsf@lambda.alex.chromebook>,
 soyeomul@doraji.xyz (Byung-Hee HWANG "(황병희, 黃炳熙)") writes:

> When i post message to gmane.emacs.gnus.general via NNTP, i cannot show
> the message in my Gnus. How is it going? Please tell me, my Gnus is not
> wrong!!! Please ...

That is the screenshot of the problem:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/soyeomul/Gnus/MaGnus/ss/failed-fetching-the-article.png

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--

@ 2017-09-12 16:14   ` Alberto Luaces
From: Alberto Luaces @ 2017-09-12 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

(Byung-Hee HWANG "(황병희, 黃炳熙)") writes:

> In Article <yw.u65514e0b767d.1505217046.fsf@lambda.alex.chromebook>,
>  soyeomul@doraji.xyz (Byung-Hee HWANG "(황병희, 黃炳熙)") writes:
>
>> When i post message to gmane.emacs.gnus.general via NNTP, i cannot show
>> the message in my Gnus. How is it going? Please tell me, my Gnus is not
>> wrong!!! Please ...
>
> That is the screenshot of the problem:
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/soyeomul/Gnus/MaGnus/ss/failed-fetching-the-article.png

I can't reach that message of yours as well.  Could it be a
temporary hiccup of gmane?

--
Alberto

* Solved problem (Was: Re: Sorry this is real off topic)
@ 2017-09-14  1:10     ` Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-09-14  1:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

In Article <87lgljopwm.fsf@eps142.cdf.udc.es>,
 Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es> writes:

> (Byung-Hee HWANG "(황병희, 黃炳熙)") writes:
>
>> In Article <yw.u65514e0b767d.1505217046.fsf@lambda.alex.chromebook>,
>>  soyeomul@doraji.xyz (Byung-Hee HWANG "(황병희, 黃炳熙)") writes:
>>
>>> When i post message to gmane.emacs.gnus.general via NNTP, i cannot show
>>> the message in my Gnus. How is it going? Please tell me, my Gnus is not
>>> wrong!!! Please ...
>>
>> That is the screenshot of the problem:
>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/soyeomul/Gnus/MaGnus/ss/failed-fetching-the-article.png
>>

> I can't reach that message of yours as well.  Could it be a
> temporary hiccup of gmane?

Oh! Lars did resolve it. For now, i can see the messages. Thanks, Lars!!!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--
^고맙습니다 _救濟蒼生_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: Solved problem (Was: Re: Sorry this is real off topic)
@ 2017-09-14  1:16       ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2017-09-14  1:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> Oh! Lars did resolve it. For now, i can see
> the messages. Thanks, Lars!!!

I see some messages now on gmane.emacs.help
that I've already replied to on gnu.emacs.help.
Wierd feeling but I suppose it is nothing
compared to the guys who travel back and forth
in time...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

* again problem but still off topic (Was: Re: Solved problem)
@ 2017-09-18 12:31         ` Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
From: Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) @ 2017-09-18 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Gnus

In Article <86shfqcc5x.fsf@zoho.com>,
 Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> writes:

> Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
>
>> Oh! Lars did resolve it. For now, i can see
>> the messages. Thanks, Lars!!!
>
> I see some messages now on gmane.emacs.help
> that I've already replied to on gnu.emacs.help.
> Wierd feeling but I suppose it is nothing
> compared to the guys who travel back and forth
> in time...

That is same to me for now, again. I'm waiting for a message that my
replying for Ted, three days ago, via NNTP -- gmane.emacs.gnus.general.

For test, at this time, i send message via SMTP -- ding@gnus.org.

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

--