Gnus development mailing list
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* ^happy new year_^))//
@ 2020-12-31 12:19 Byung-Hee HWANG
  2020-12-31 14:41 ` Emanuel Berg
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2020-12-31 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hellow,

Next year 2021 remains about 3 hours from now, in Korean timezone. As
lunar calendar, 2021 is "소띠해(辛丑年)". The word "소" means
Hanwoo(Korean Gnus). So 2021 is real Gnus' year, hey it is my joke,
please don't be serious...^^^

To All: Thanks and Happy New Year^^^

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee

-- 
^고맙습니다 _和合團結_ 감사합니다_^))//



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: ^happy new year_^))//
  2020-12-31 12:19 ^happy new year_^))// Byung-Hee HWANG
@ 2020-12-31 14:41 ` Emanuel Berg
  2021-01-01  1:54   ` Byung-Hee HWANG
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 3+ messages in thread
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2020-12-31 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:

> Next year 2021 remains about 3 hours from now, in Korean
> timezone. As lunar calendar, 2021 is "소띠해(辛丑年)".
> The word "소" means Hanwoo(Korean Gnus).

... you have a word for that in Korean? You mean the animal?
And that is expressionable with a single char, namely HANGUL
SYLLABLE SO ? :O

> So 2021 is real Gnus' year, hey it is my joke, please don't
> be serious...^^^

OK, that joke was too advanced for me...

> To All: Thanks and Happy New Year^^^

HYN to all of the Emacs world and in particular to all the
REAL Gnus nations which are... uhm... Scandinavia and Korea?!

-- 
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
https://dataswamp.org/~incal



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

* Re: ^happy new year_^))//
  2020-12-31 14:41 ` Emanuel Berg
@ 2021-01-01  1:54   ` Byung-Hee HWANG
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 3+ messages in thread
From: Byung-Hee HWANG @ 2021-01-01  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Gnus

Emanuel Berg <moasenwood@zoho.eu> writes:

> Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
>
>> Next year 2021 remains about 3 hours from now, in Korean
>> timezone. As lunar calendar, 2021 is "소띠해(辛丑年)".
>> The word "소" means Hanwoo(Korean Gnus).
>
> ... you have a word for that in Korean? You mean the animal?
> And that is expressionable with a single char, namely HANGUL
> SYLLABLE SO ? :O

Yes it is animail:
https://gitlab.com/soyeomul/stuff/-/commit/48e4dc1811d4c6b87d57aa22306fe17b821d3a44

Yes it is HANGUL SYLLABLE ("소; [SO]"):
https://util.unicode.org/UnicodeJsps/character.jsp?a=C18C

>> So 2021 is real Gnus' year, hey it is my joke, please don't
>> be serious...^^^
>
> OK, that joke was too advanced for me...
>
>> To All: Thanks and Happy New Year^^^
>
> HYN to all of the Emacs world and in particular to all the
> REAL Gnus nations which are... uhm... Scandinavia and Korea?!

hehe, Thanks Thanks Thanks ^^^

Sincerely, Gnus fan Byung-Hee

-- 
^고맙습니다 _和合團結_ 감사합니다_^))//


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 3+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-01-01  1:55 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 3+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-12-31 12:19 ^happy new year_^))// Byung-Hee HWANG
2020-12-31 14:41 ` Emanuel Berg
2021-01-01  1:54   ` Byung-Hee HWANG

Gnus development mailing list

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/ding

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V1 ding ding/ http://inbox.vuxu.org/ding \
		ding@inbox.vuxu.org
	public-inbox-index ding

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
	nntp://inbox.vuxu.org/vuxu.archive.emacs.gnus.general


AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git