* ANNOUNCE: nndb v0.8
@ 1996-04-06  5:22 Joe Hildebrand
From: Joe Hildebrand @ 1996-04-06  5:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: nndb

The long-awaited version 0.8 is at:
<URL:ftp://ftp.fuentez.com/pub/nndb.tar.gz>, assuming that our T-1
stays up for a while.

This is a near-total rewrite.  There are incompatible changes.  A lot
of stuff works, though.

For those of you who don't know, nndb is a personal NNTP server, in
which you can store your mail.  It can split your mail based on rules.
There is a proto-backend for ding.  There is very little
documentation, but at least there is a README, now.

My first priority at the moment is to ensure that it builds cleanly on
as many platforms as possible.  Please let me know where you have
success.

--
Joe Hildebrand                  Fuentez Systems Concepts
hildjj@fuentez.com              Lead Software Engineer

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-06  5:22 UTC | newest]