* How does expiry in mail groups work?
@ 1996-04-11 17:43 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 1996-04-11 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

You all know of the NNDB backend for Gnus.  Now, I have gotten fairly
far in doing all the necessary stuff in ELisp, but expiry is still
missing.  Right now, nndb.el uses the date of the article when doing
expiry.  I don't like this -- better would be the time since the
article was marked as expirable.

How is this done in the other backends?  Is the time of the article
being marked as expirable being used there?  How do these backends
keep track of said time?

I'd be rather grateful for any kind of advice you could give me.

Thanks a lot in advance,
kai
--
There ain't no cure for the summertime blues.