* Here or emacs-devel?
@ 2018-09-22 20:12 Garreau, Alexandre
From: Garreau, Alexandre @ 2018-09-22 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

regularely, on the other side, this one is about Gnus, but not on
gnu.org and I rarely see the maintainer here (though I only recently
(June) (re? (lost some backups!))subscribed) and more often on
emacs-devel (including sometimes related to Gnus stuff)…

Since gnus.org is not gnu.org and is not even pointed at by
gnu.org/s/gnus, is it GNU software / a GNU package or not? I’m unsure…

Is this the official channel about Gnus development, technical
questions, etc.?

* Re: Here or emacs-devel?
@ 2018-09-22 20:58 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2018-09-22 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Alexandre writes:

> Since gnus.org is not gnu.org and is not even pointed at by
> gnu.org/s/gnus, is it GNU software / a GNU package or not? I’m unsure…

Gnus is *included* in GNU Emacs.

It has been for quite a number of years.

> Is this the official channel about Gnus development, technical
> questions, etc.?

This is the development mailing list. There is also a user list.

The emacs-devel mailing list is perfectly fine for Gnus discussion as
far as I know, but of course the topic there (Emacs development) is
wider than here (Gnus development).

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Alla för alla, en för en                                    Adam Sjøgren
  Alla för alla, en för en                               asjo@koldfront.dk