Hi, I'm trying packaging edbrowse 3.4.7 for Debian. But while I learnt packaging, I'm not a developper and don't know really the code. So I have problems when things don't happen how they are expected to. My main problem is with jsapi.h dependency. In debian, it is present in two packages: libmozjs-dev and icedove-dev (headers of icedove and libmozjs). If I point -I to /usr/include/icedove, I get make1 (attached). If I use /usr/include/mozjs, I get make2 (attached). And I don't understand the output and what I've to do. I use icedove-dev (headers of icedove) 3.1.11, and libmozjs-dev 5.0. Thanks very much for your help, about a problem about building the package (and not packaging tools on Debian),. With your answer I'll learn more about makefile, I've already learnt more about -I option thanks to the packaging of edbrowse. Thanks very much. Best regards, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL