Hi, Packaging edbrowse for Debian, I had to use some libmozjs in some package. It seems this in thunderbird was used. More precisely, the source knows to use only an old libmozjs, and it is contained in thunderbird headers. But it seems deprecated and, thus, edhlowse crashes at runtime. Here's a patch which allows to use the latest javascript library, installed in /usr/lib, instead of /usr/lib/icedove. Thanks to the patch, now the package libmozjs-dev is used (it's newer and edbrowse doesn't crash anymre). I hope it can help. Regards, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL