From: Adam Thompson <arthompson1990@gmail.com>
To: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
Cc: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: Re: [Edbrowse-dev] js progress update
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 12:40:47 +0000	[thread overview]

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 06:05:51AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote:
> > so I can check if this is an edbrowse issue or a libmozjs24d debian package issue.
>
> I would contact Jean, who contacted me in the first place.
> He wants edbrowse in debian, and discovered the problem building against moz26.
> He may know how those libraries are built and packaged etc.
> He is French, but his English is perfect!
>
> mengualjeanphi@free.fr

Thanks, will do. Whilst I do this, is there any chance people could test my
fork of edbrowse as well? The Spidermonkey 24 build process is relatively
painless, and it'd be *extremely* useful as I *think* I've squashed all the
obvious bugs, but there are probably many I've missed.
I'm now running this as my default edbrowse (so default editor and web browser)
so hopefully I'll discover various things,
but obviously the more testing the better.
Also, I've reformatted the code and pushed the commit,
so hopefully it should be ok for merging into the main code base soon.

As always, any feedback (especially code review) is very welcome.

Cheers,
Adam.