From: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
To: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] noscript
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 07:46:47 -0500	[thread overview]

Ok - the noscript tags become active when js is not.
As Adam points out, this should be the default.
We can talk about features to turn them off in the nojs directive in the
config file later.

Yes I too have run into some sites where it claims js is off, but
it is really on.
My objects are not complete enough for it to recognize that it is on,
so it prints those warning messages.
These are the sites that lead us to the objects
or methods that we are missing.
But that's another story.

My jsrt file includes some noscript tags for testing.
Browse it with js off and you'll see what I mean.
I put in some tags, not just text, to make sure the html runs
inside noscript, as it should.

Karl Dahlke