From: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
To: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] DOM
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:06:34 -0500	[thread overview]

It is a bit intimidating how much dom work there is yet to do,
perhaps not just from the basic model but also from all the plugins.
Audio and video objects with properties etc.
When we move forward on this we'll probably have to
simulate somebody's dom in particular.
I see so much javascript that looks ad your navigator to figure out
who you are, then makes calls based on those objects.
So far everything I've done is universal and vanilla,
but as we move forward we have to make a conscious decision to look like
chrome or explorer or firefox or whatever.
It's going to be a lot of tedious work.
Of course there is also some universal stuff yet to implement as well.
Like the createElement appendchild etc, which are pivotal
for the future designs that I describe at the bottom of the README file.

Karl Dahlke