On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 08:06:18AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > Every now and then I pop back and fiddle with the wiki article, > making some of the changes you suggested. > I still think there should be some mention of the command line approach, > as that was the seed for edbrowse, but as you say it is not the focus, > so I have reduced it to a small paragraph; > followed by an overview of the features as Adam suggested. It definitely reads better now, and I think it's probably worth a shot at submiting it. > I wanted to put features in a bullet list, and as best I could tell > from their docs, that is done using traditional html. > It's a weird markup: part html, part their own syntax, > and part tags that look like html but aren't, like the tag > > which I think we're suppose to use when writing code > similar to C code. > Well I don't really know. That sounds like a weird mess. Well done for working it out. > fortunately there is a button you can push that says , > to see how it would look befure submitting it, > so I can check all these guesses I am making in markup language and format. Yeah. Cheers, Adam.