On Tue, Apr 01, 2014 at 06:24:27PM +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote: > I'll give you a point this week-end, only time for me to be sure about the > Debian-specific issue. I clarify the situation with devs about JS and > libmozjs (Debian maintainers), then I do a feedback to you. I follow the > issue :) But I need myself to understand all Debian requirements to give you > the most useful info. That's good to hear. Any progress with this? Cheers, Adam. PS: If you can give me info on how debian builds libmozjs I may be able to assist with debugging