On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 05:51:15PM +0000, Karl Dahlke wrote: > Ok you can try the http refresh feature in the headers. > I tried to reuse most of the code that I already had for > > > > As such, it will show you the redirection with debug >= 2, > and will not jump if redirection is disabled, > and will not jump if the delay in refresh is greater than 15 seconds. > example http://www.eklhad.net/cgi-bin/refresh > The delay feature is rarely used. Thanks, that works now. > I'm not sure this is the perfect implementation, > but I hope it's close. As per my understanding, it is supposed to behave exactly the same as the meta refresh mechanism, so this sounds ok to me. However, after pulling the latest code, I'm getting an assertion failure in js_NewObject in my debug build of mozjs24. It's something to do with the url class, but I'm not sure what. Cheers, Adam.