On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:16:12AM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Adam Thompson writes: > > > Agreed, I've spent much of my life over the last few years looking at > > stackoverflow.com answers. > > Yes, it's a really nice site. > Have you ever tried posting to it with edbrowse? I haven't, but I > really should, because I know I'd have a lot to contribute. Not yet, usually because of lack of time on my part. I'd be interested to know if it works though. > Another site I really enjoy reading is reddit.com. Unfortunately, there > are so many visual-only captchas there that it is unusable, unless > you're using something like webvism. So it's another place where I do > not contribute. Webvism? Can't say I've ever heard of it. What does it do (appologies if this gets slightly off topic). Cheers, Adam.