On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 08:05:24PM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Karl Dahlke writes: > > > I was just wondering if we should switch all this over to scandir, > > it would definitely be less code and easier to read and understand etc. > > I don't really have any input on this, but maybe one way to get started > would be to see if we can build edbrowse against mingw32 or cygwin? > Both provide POSIX C libraries for Windows, I believe. Mingw's a good shout actually. When I get a Windows machine again (my friend's borrowing mine at the moment) I'll try this. In general I'd prefer a build against mingw as I've generally found it easier to install than cygwin, though that may have changed. Cheers, Adam.