Hi all, Today was my 2nd day in my new job, and thus my 2nd day of trying systems with chris's static build of edbrowse (setting up the build environment on my work machine's tonight's task). The systems I'm trying to access are industry-standard, and I need to use a proxy to access the internet. This brings me on to my first question/feature request: As far as I'm aware there's no way in edbrowse to support proxy exceptions, i.e. hosts which shouldn't go via a specified proxy. How difficult would this be to add? The other issue I've been having is that one of the systems we use sends 401 responses with a login form, not authentication headers (I've never seen this before either, and yes it breaks the standard). At the moment, as far as I can work out, it looks like when I abort the edbrowse auth prompt it doesn't continue to parse the response. Is it possible to change this so that in the case of an aborted auth prompt (and better still if it can automagically happen in case of a 401 status with no www-authenticate header), the rest of the response is parsed? It may even be better to parse the response anyway then display the authentication prompt if auth headers are sent, but I'm not sure how possible that is. Anyway, according to what I can read about 401 statuses, there should be some way for the user to get to the body of the response as it may be helpful in the case of a failed auth attempt. If someone can tell me where to look, I'm willing to help get both of these implemented. Cheers, Adam. PS: Thanks Chris for the static build, it saved me much time yesterday.