> I went to www.tmobile.com, > and attempted to submit my location Are you suggesting, via the subject, that this might have worked in an earlier version? I would be surprised. I don't understand the html at all, and wouldn't know how to fix edbrowse to work with it. Here is the relevant html from the home page.
The placeholder attribute is interesting. Perhaps a new standard. I should, at a minimum, print this out in response to i? to explain the input field. Many times i? gives you no meaningful information at all. But that isn't the heart of the matter, is it? Edbrowse says the button has no associated javascript, and indeed it doesn't. Is js code affixed to this button dynamically, via a maze of javascript that just doesn't execute properly under edbrowse? Or am I suppose to treat a button as a submit button when there is no js under it? If yes, then why is there no place to go on this form other than "#"? This may be one of those sites that's just too complicated to run, there are more and more of these sites all the time. I looked around for a text friendly version, or low graphics, or mobile version, and couldn't find any such. (Imagine looking for the word mobile on the T-mobile site - that was a laugh.) Anyways I don't know if this helps much, or if anyone else can shed some light. Karl Dahlke