On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 07:09:26AM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > Adam Thompson writes: > > > I also see no evidence of any kind of auth header during the requests. > > That's strange. No authentication header? Can you try using another > browser that is known to work and comparing the headers that it receives > and sends with the ones you are getting when trying to access the > service with edbrowse? > The lack of a WWW-Authenticate header makes me wonder if there could be > some JS magic going on here as well. Ok, so it looks like (from running a couple of curl commands) the problem is a libcurl one. Basically when I use --ntlm the request with curl succeeds, however when I use --anyauth, libcurl tries Negotiate which obviously fails since I haven't got it set up. Since I suspect this is probably the case for almost everyone, I'm tempted to make edbrowse tell libcurl only to do basic, Digest and NTLM by default (testing with curl --basic --digest --ntlm works against the service concerned). We could then allow other auth methods in the config file. Any thoughts? Cheers, adam.