Hi, On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 07:39:29PM +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote: > Today we've updated the Debian-specific points of the Edbrowse package. > I know an important work was done to work on Debian with js, > and I waited for a release to package it as I didn't want to package a dev branch. > Given that's not done and the freeze comes soon, > I wonder if it would be possible to apply a patch, for Debian, to 4.10. > Could you tell me if a patch is easy to do, e.g. > a backport patch which contains diff needed to make js work as expected? > Or differences in this matter are so big? > What are the changes the patch should include (what files, I mean)? We've basically rewritten large parts of the code to update to mozjs 24, but we were waiting to hear back from you on why edbrowse still fails to compile correctly using the Debian packaged version. As previously mentioned on this list, this is why we've not released the next version yet. Have you managed to get the current development version of edbrowse to run when compiled against the Debian build of mozjs? Any input on this would be much appreciated as I think I can speak for all of us when I say we'd like to get a release out before the Debian freeze. Cheers, Adam.