On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 02:34:13PM -0700, Chris Brannon wrote: > > You took the time to add sites in a growing dynamic list, > > I'm happy to look into replacing the other static lists at some > point. Dynamic arrays in C are clunky, so it's just typing. They can be, but as you say, it's a fairly mechanical change usually. That being said, I just managed to pull the latest edbrowse (I'm moving house and am relying on my mobile phone for internet and it's only just started working), and noticed lines like: novs_hosts = allocZeroMem(novs_hosts_max); May be I'm missing something but shouldn't that really be: novs_hosts = allocZeroMem(novs_hosts_max*sizeof(char *)); Given that novs_hosts is a char** variable? Cheers, Adam.