On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:14:33PM +0200, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote: > We've just uploaded edbrowse 3.5.1 in sid. It will be available for install > in some hours. > > It will go to testing in 10 days if no problem. Adam, can you tell us if the > bug still exists? If yes, can you report? Can you tell us also the basis of > the working source code, so that we know what's not built with Debian which > is built in upstream source. First of all, sorry for the delay. I've just installed the version from sid (amd64) and I'm pleased to report that whatever was wrong with the experimental package which caused it not to resolve proxy names is now fixed. Cheers, Adam.