On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 10:17:39PM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > It's kinda funny - we get busy with our lives and don't do substantial > work on edbrowse for several months, then we dive in on things, > sometimes the same things, which isn't very efficient. Yeah true. I'm currently working on why we're back to segfaulting against debian's mozjs24 (on i386, so may be it was just fixed on amd64). This is annoying, since I'd like to take the new edbrowse for a spin. Still, it doesn't blow up totally, just says that it can't communicate with js and continues with js disabled which is cool. Cheers, Adam.