On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 10:35:28AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > For downloading a file, I want to see that the header is > something other than text/html, allow the user to download, > then switch the curl callback function to write to disk, but can you switch > the callback function in mid stream? > I've already called curl_perform, and it's running, > so how can I switch the callback function in mid stream? I don't know if curl can do this, but if not, make the callback given to curl support both operations, perhaps by having that call another callback based on a file-level variable? > As per this feature, I pushed a small change so > downdir = /home/eklhad/dld > in your config file becomes same in edbrowse, the download directory. Cool, thanks. > Adam, the string push is fine. > Course the same functions are also in jseng-moz.cpp, but they haven't caused any trouble there. Yeah, I'm wondering if we want to make that file more c++ anyway as it's got to be in c++. Cheers, Adam.