From: Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net>
To: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: [Edbrowse-dev] bgl command
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:38:07 -0500	[thread overview]

> I was also wondering if it'd be possible to have a message if you try and quit
> with a download in progress,

Probably yes. But if you quit, the downloads continue.
At least they do on my system, I tested it.
And you still get the download complete messages when they are done.
That is what you would want.
edbrowse is not the process group leader, that is the shell,
so when edbrowse dies its children need not die.
All that being said, it would be nice to get notice,
as edbrowse leaves the building,
that you still have downloads in progress.

Karl Dahlke