On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 09:11:27AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > As per your request, the bgl command lists the background downloads > that you have issued, and gives their status, complete, in progress, or failed. > I can make changes to this command, in its function or its format. > I probably won't use it myself, so I don't have strong feelings about it. Thanks, format is fine as far as I can see. Another request would be a way to stop a download, this would perhaps require adding an id or index to the bgl output. For example something like: bgl in progress { 1 some_large_image.iso 2 a_big_archive.zip } bgs 2 download stopped a_big_archive.zip bgl in progress { 1 a_large_arimage.iso } stopped { 2 a_big_archive.zip } There could also possibly be a bgr command to resume it: bgr 2 download resumed a_big_archive.zip bgl in progress { 1 a_large_image.iso 2 a_big_archive.zip } Any thoughts? Cheers, Adam.