Hi all, Building on the good work that's been happening over the last couple of days, I've been going through startwindow.js and have made a few changes to hopefully bring what we do in line with the DOM standard a bit more. I've pushed what I've done and really hope I've not broken anything (it seems to work in my testing, but there's all sorts of odd js out there). Basically I've removed the autolinking of elements from document.createElement, made it return an Element rather than Object in the default case, and enabled support for storing any tag under the document.tag$$map container (though I'm not sure how to expose the arrays to js properly other than by document.getElementsByTagName). There're a few more changes, see the commit for details. Cheers, Adam.