On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 07:05:46AM -0500, Karl Dahlke wrote: > Bring up edbrowse with no args, an empty buffer, and then > > r https://login.persona.org/include.js > > Type qt to quit, bypassing as much machinery as possible. > seg fault. I can't reproduce this either. I suspect you've just got a broken openssl, or your version of curl has problems working with your version of openssl. If I were you I'd seriously consider upgrading. What distro do you run and do they package an up-to-date openssl and curl? Cheers, Adam.